#WorldAIShow NAIROBI – Advancements in AI, ML &amp; Robotics 2019
Technology 15 March 2019 Arabia Day Newsdesk 0
#WorldAIShow NAIROBI – Advancements in AI, ML & Robotics
Date: 21-22 March 2019
Location: Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi, Olare Mara Kempinski Masai Mara, P.O. BOX 14164-00800, Chiromo Road, Nairobi, Kenya
The World AI Show (WAIS) is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused, global series of events taking place in strategic locations across the world. The show is part of a world tour scheduled to take place in Nairobi, Dubai, Singapore, Mauritius, Riyadh and Mumbai this year.
WAIS brings together top AI experts, enterprises, government representatives, data scientists, technology leaders, startups, investors, researchers, academicians, and global AI innovators – all under one roof to discuss the advancements in AI.
The show features events such as:
- Startup Exhibition. Young companies showcasing their innovations to global investors
- Pitch Competition. A six-minute time slot to be selected by our star-studded AI panel.
- Product Showcase. Presentations by global technology innovators and emerging startups.
We also host a lineup of speakers who are thought leaders and experienced veterans in the industry. Review our speakers line-up.
- H.E Joseph Mucheru, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of ICT Government of Kenya
- Bitange Ndemo, Chairman of Blockchain and AI Taskforce, Government of Kenya
- Chris Orwa, Lead Data Scientist I&M Bank
Visit the World AI Show (WAIS) to view our entire speaker lineup.
- Some of the topics covered at the event include
- Kenya’s vision to become a tech hub of Africa
- How AI is shaking up the Banking Industry
- How can businesses adopt AI with the Cloud?
Visit the World AI Show website to view the agenda (opens a PDF).
The show hosts 200 attendees, 40+ speakers and over 85% key decision makers at the event. With content curated for the Nairobi’s growing AI sector.
Early birds are valid up to 15 March 2019
Delegates USD 295
Vendor delegates USD 1995
Keep up-to-date on Twitter @WorldAIShow and hashtag hashtag #WorldAIShow.
Speaking opportunities email@example.com
Sponsorship opportunities firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate enquiries email@example.com
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.