To Safely Give Medicine to Your Child, Check This Out
AdviceHealth and Fitness 25 July 2019 Arabia Day Newsdesk 0
(HealthDay News) — Giving a child the wrong dose or an inappropriate medication can have serious consequences, says MedlinePlus.
Latest Healthy Kids News
Drug labels for prescription medicines should have a section on use among children.
To safely give medicine to your child, MedlinePlus suggests:
- Read and follow the label directions every time.
- Watch for any side effects.
- Know the abbreviations for amounts such as tablespoon and teaspoon.
- Use the correct dosing device.
- Follow age- and weight-limit restrictions.
- Check with a doctor before giving two medicines at once.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
No comments so far.
Be first to leave comment below.