Who should return to the FOMG stage in Rome?
Festival of Media Global (FOMG) celebrates its 10th anniversary from 18-20 May 2016. To highlight its milestone, FOMG is asking marketing and media professionals to vote who they’d like to return as their keynote speaker.
Firmly placing the reigns in the hands of the festival audience, attendees and those who wish to attend can choose favourite their speaker below, or visit the form.
There’s also a bonus question with respondents can nominate a keynote of their own.
Entrants are placed into a prize draw for a chance to win an Apple Watch Sport.
Choose your keynote
- Biz Stone, Co-Founder, Twitter
- Carolyn Everson, VP, Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Jon Landau, Hollywood Movie Producer
- Pete Blackshaw, Global Head of Digital & Social Media, Nestle
- Esther Lee, EVP, Global CMO, MetLife
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Global CEO, WPP
- Vicente Fox, Former President of Mexico
- Sarah Personette, Head of Global Business Marketing, Facebook
- Yannick Bolloré, Chairman & CEO, Havas
- Bob Bakish, President & CEO, Viacom International Media Networks
For your chance to win an Apple Watch enter the Festival of Media keynote (FOMG) guest speaker competition.
Festival of Media is owned by C Squared, the parent company of M&M Global.